Below you will find some examples of questions that can open up discussion and bring forth values being lived out through consciousness of our thoughts, feelings, interactions and experiences.
- Was there anything difficult that happened today?
- Did you feel like saying something mean today but said something different instead? If so how were you able to do that?
- In what ways were you kind today?
- In what ways did you use your courage today?
- In what ways did you help someone out today and how did that make you feel?
- Did you say sorry to someone today?
- Did you make a choice you were proud of today?
Did you do anything new for the very first time today?